Saturday 13 June 2015

Just don't waist time

After observing my own life and life lessons from my genius people around the world, I have zeroed in on one mantra for a definite personal improvement: "Don't waist time". Yes it is that easy. Whenever I am doing something that is taking me away from the wholesome personality that I want to be I recognize that and quit that activity. It is that simple. Just recognize that and quit that activity. And how do I know if I am wasting my time? For that I should be in full cognizance of what I want to achieve in life. In a nutshell the person I want to become is someone who exudes incredible love. The the details follow and will probably take up another post. But keeping in mind the person that I want to evolve into at every instant of time and doing activities that take me towards that goal in and out every single day will take me a far distance. I am confident about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment